Monday, January 11, 2010

Moday weigh in

Ok so i gotta say i was disappointed but not suprised with my weigh in. I was hoping and praying that i would of automatically dropped like 10 lbs. But it wasn't meant to be. ~sigh~ I went away this last weekend to Philly, Thank you Dani and Brent for watching the girls for us. And knew it would be difficult to stick to the diet away from home. i think i totally underestimated just HOW hard it would be. I basically just had my choice of salad, salad and oh yeah more salad. Don't get me wrong I like salad. But not something i want to eat for lunch and dinner for 3 days in a row. so i knew i wouldn't of been down to goal weight this week. does any one have any tips on how to have a weekend away and totally screw with your diet? don't worry peeps i will, oh yes i will!!!! i will overcome this hiccup in my week and come out on TOP!! lets roll everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment